A short walk and a black swan



On Sunday I had time to go to the beach.

Mostly because of the extra hour of daylight at the end of the day.


Another bunch of clouds rolled in.

(Today, Monday, was completely overcast. It will rain again tonight.)




I took a walk at the Bolsa Chica Ecological preserve.


The sky was mostly gray.
















I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do.




There was a brief sunset, with very striking rays.



















Among many other birds at the refuge, I saw a black swan!





















I think it was a stray pet, because they normally live in South America.





I enjoyed my short walk, and there were hardly any people.





















On the way back, the clouds formed






















a heart and a swan!

Comments

Popular Posts