Walk among the flowers




On Wednesday of this week, I got out of work fairly early.


These longer days mean I can go places after work, and still have daytime.



I had more time than usual, to explore the Bolsa Chica Wetlands.


















I've been going there more often, since December, (instead of the nearby Huntington Beach Pier)

But probably I only went here a few times as a kid.



I made my way to the center of the park.

It was strange to walk so far without a dog.  ( I'm pretty sure dogs aren't allowed. )



There was a bluff with trees that I've seen from the highway.



















I heard the preserve was one place to see wildflowers blooming, of many places lately.



Here, at last, I found them.


















At least, this is the closest place to home, to see a bunch of flowers blooming.





















I'm exploring the black and white thing, but the flowers were also in color!






















The big puffy cloud on the horizon turned pink.


















I took pictures in the flower area, until the sun went down.






























At the end of the walk, the big "super" full moon emerged.



















I still haven't figured out how to get a really cool picture of the moon...



Friday was my next day off.



I tried to get to the park, but by the time I finished my chores, the sun went down.



Comments

  1. Beautiful photos Julie You might ention that to view large, people can click on the photos. After I read your blog, I got through all your great photos screen size and that is a treat! ;o) Hopr to see you Saturday?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts