1st day of Spring





I took a lot of pictures today.




There were interesting clouds in the sky.


















It was supposed to rain, but it mostly went north.



By the afternoon, the wind had blown most of the clouds toward the mountains.


















I couldn't wait to get out of the office.



It was a short day at work, so I had time to go to the beach.


I decided to go to the Bolsa Chica wetlands.



























This ended up being a good choice because the wetlands have a good view of the mountains but not a good view of the ocean. The sky over the ocean was pretty bare and boring.





The bay water was very blue.






















I also practiced with the black and white setting.













































The blue sky and white clouds provided a lot of interesting contrast.







































































I can't decide whether I like the color or the black and white version, better!










































I walked farther than the last time I was there, so I had more pictures.



The blog program is letting me know I uploaded a lot of pictures today.


There's a way around it, but I need some rest.


I'll have to upload more pictures, tomorrow.



Comments

  1. Great photos, I like that you give us both color and b&W. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts