Return to Laguna Beach tidepools


I actually went back to Laguna Beach LAST Monday!
I'm really behind in my blog.

It rained last Sunday.
I expected more clouds, but this was it.



I was happy to find out that I could pay per hour on weekdays.
It's still expensive, $5 per hour!

The sun was extremely bright.



It was so bright, it was hard to take any pictures, at all.


It was especially blinding in the direction of the water.

The last time I was there, I forgot to take a picture of this little waterfall:







I revisited the same beach I went to before, near the cave.

However, the sun was so blinding, I didn't dare climb the rocks, to the next beach.


The sky was pretty empty, and it didn't make a very interesting sunset.


It was actually even harder to take pictures this day, than the overcast day!

These rocks added some interesting contrast.


There was just this one funny cloud.


I couldn't fit both the cloud and its reflection into one picture.



I did get a nice walk, even if the sun got in the way of the pictures.

I couldn't hardly see anything, until the sun went down.



At the end of the walk, I was happy to see the sunflowers are returning...


Comments

Popular Posts