Buttons again

I've been struggling to find inspiration this month.

One thing I've been fussing over are the colorful buttons I got at the Dollar Tree.

I looked up ideas on Pinterest.
I seperated the buttons that had a matching pair.


I had some vague idea about stacking them up.


Then I stalled.
I couldn't decide if I wanted to glue them or wire them together.


Another day, I separated small buttons and attached a wire loop to hang them.


After about an hour I had only gone through about half the colors.


My fingers were sore and I ran out of motivation.


Today I was separating the white buttons and I was inspired by their variety.
I thought I had enough to make a bracelet.


These aren't from the Dollar store, they were just gathered over time.
Many of them are left over from Mom's sewing days.

I strung them together and had enough to make a necklace:


I'm very happy with it, because I made something.
Even if I didn't use any of the colored buttons...

Comments

Popular Posts