The last of the beachy stuff?


I haven't blogged in forever!

















The weather has gotten nicer, but I haven't been back to the beach in a whole week.


I thought the transmission was going bad on the green car, because it felt slow.

But I've been driving it for a few weeks now, and it's not any worse.















I need new windshield wipers for sure!

The green car has a rebuilt 350 and it can be fickle sometimes.

Sometimes it makes me feel like the floor mat is stuck under the gas pedal.

Then I stomp on it, and everything is right in the world again.


Last week I tried drilling a stone from the beach.

It was not as hard as the other stones I tried drilling before, and it actually worked!

















It was noisy, though.

















I didn't catch Sammy with his paws over his ears, but his expression tells it all!


Here are some other jewelry things I made last week:




































































Recently I've done a lot of boho- beachy stuff.

Here is a work in progress:

























Here it is finished:

























Here is a plastic stretch bracelet:



















I had the beads awhile, but put off making it because the beads had TWO holes.

Sometimes I have a strange difficulty getting over hurdles like that!


About two days ago I had a new style inspiration.

I wanted to things that were bright and plastic and a little 80's.

























I'll blog about that next time.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts