Another good sunset

On Sunday I made time to go to the Huntington Beach Pier.


















There were a lot of tourists around.

I walked to the end of the pier, and also on the beach.


There were interesting clouds in all directions.

After walking on the pier I went down to the sand.















There were a lot of photographers (not visible here.)

I had to keep walking to get them out of the shot.















Luckily, there is more than enough beach for everyone to find a spot.

The farther I went, the more I noticed the sun appeared to set near the end of the pier.















When I reached this spot, I found another bunch of photographers!















After the sun set, there continued to be interesting cloud effects.

It was a nice long walk back.















Today (Monday) there was probably another good sunset.

Anytime there are a few clouds in the sky, it will make better pictures.
















After work I was just too tired to try going out again.

I try not to be too disappointed, when I miss a sunset.

I should be grateful for the ones I get to see!


Comments

  1. Really beautiful Julie! Wow! My favorite, and it was hard to pick, was #3. You would love the sunsets here too, the light is golden. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts