Nothing doing with the car. More 80's inspired jewelry


Monday I found this interesting blue puddle of detergent  in the driveway.















I drove the red car to work and back (two blocks) and nothing leaked.

I am thinking it is not the water pump, but possibly a hose.

In theory: the car gets warm, pressure will build, and only then it will leak.

I have all week to ponder it.

Meanwhile I didn't talk to the mechanic, since I don't know where it's leaking yet.


Here are some other 80's inspired earrings I made last week:























Mostly with beads I already had.

At Michael's last month I got this tortoiseshell plastic chain, where they sell chains.

It just snaps together, like the old charms in the 80's.

























I also went to Daiso 2 weeks ago, and got gifts for my office co-workers.


One of my favorite You Tube people is Pretty Pastel Please.

She is in Australia and wears pastel colors and cute Japanese inspired clothes.

This week she went to a Daiso in Japan, and I saw many of the same products

And things I wished we had, here! The store was 3 stories tall!


Here is a long video review of what she bought, if you like that sort of thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SeIqoqgJ5Y


They had many kinds of resin hair baubles:



I'm too old for pony tails so I chopped these up into button earrings.





















I glued an earring back to them, although it's not really clear in the picture.

Add caption

























Kinda pricey at $1.50 per earring, but still satisfying.

Comments

  1. Wasn't the blue detergent from you earlier spill near the washer?
    I love watching you experiments and how-to's. Thanks Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts