Low tide


I have not been to the beach or anywhere else to walk, for a few weeks now.

It's just too hot!

It was also too hot today.

But the sky was looking like it would make a good sunset.

















I have missed too many good sunsets lately.

Mostly because naps are good, too!

Luckily there weren't thunder storms at the beach, or they would have closed it.


















I saw a lot more shells at the beach, than usual.















I realized it was a really low tide!















I'd never seen the tide so low.
















I took about 200 photos.















That's how I know it was a good day.

I haven't even sorted through all the photos!



















This was all after the sun set.















I went to the other side of the pier.















I can't describe how far out the tide was.

Here is the view of the other side of the pier, with the tide all out:




















I've never visited the beach in my life, as much as I have this year!

This picture reminds me of old friends:

























I'm always happy when I can make it to the beach to walk, even if I'm alone.

Comments

  1. Wow Julie! These are all amazing shots, because you have such a good eye! Hard to pick a favorite, but maybe the spindly leg look of the pier? One looks to be a giant centipede? Thank you, I have never seen low tide like that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts