Car cruise in Santiago Canyon


Saturday was the annual club cruise through Santiago Canyon.

I got up early and washed and waxed the red car.


We met at a school in Orange hills, and then drove through the canyon to a burger place in El Toro.















There was a good turnout and I saw new people, and friends I hadn't seen in several months.
















There were convertibles


Camaros:















The cruise was for third generation Camaros and Firebirds made from 1982 to 1992.

However, this friend always brings their 70's camaro.
















I managed to get a picture or two of the drive.














I don't promote blogging while driving!


I took a peek inside and only saw two other stick shifts, which secretly made me proud.















Total there was about 15 cars, which was nice.

I was happy to see Don was able to make it. He was recently in the hospital.















Kevin, (car on the left,) is Don's son and organized the event on Facebook.















Don recently put a motor in Steve's dark maroon Trans Am, right.


Everyone asked about the green car project, but I haven't done anything new.

The interior is still in pieces, and a loose turn signal bulb makes driving difficult.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts