More beach photos


This week has been a little depressing and gray.

The famous jacaranda trees in my neighborhood are finally blooming!






































But I can't get a good picture, when half the time the sky is gray.

They didn't bloom as much this year because the city trimmed the trees last month.


The "marine layer" a.k.a coastal fog is moving in.

This Sunday I got a good beach picture, but you can see fog creeping in at the horizon.















The gray can last until late summer.

Not every trip to the pier makes good photos, especially when it is gray and gloomy:
















There were crowds of people on Mother's day, but at least the street was mostly empty.


















Here's another picture I took on Monday last week. I'm still going through them.
























I also posted some videos on YouTube.

Here's a nice video of sandpipers chasing sand crabs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dHvD7uSNcI


Comments

  1. Great shots again Julie, I especially like the reflection in the last. I did enjoy your video, and subscribed, so I am your follower! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts