Epic beach pics


I went to the Huntington Beach Pier on Memorial Day.

I went about an hour before sunset, and there was plenty of parking.

I got some neat pictures under the pier.















I could hide my shadow behind the pilings and disappear!

This lazy lifeguard made a cute picture:

























I walked farther away from the pier than last time.

I wanted the exercise and I wanted to avoid the crowds.















There weren't any crowds.

I still got some nice pictures of random beach-goers















The beach was chilly and all the tourists had gone home, I guess.

Going through my camera roll a few days later is always a pleasant surprise.















The camera on my Samsung S7 sees more than I see at the time!

These are just small versions. Full res, they make epic desktop backgrounds!















Sometimes I "see" things too, like this random surfer:
























I keep thinking there are better places to take pictures, but this year at least, the pier is my muse.

















Comments

  1. Great shots Julie, your camera and ou make a good pair. I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE STRIPED BEACH! (caps unintentional, but appropriate?)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts