Seal Beach and sea shells.


This week I have made lots of time to make crafts, almost every day!

But not much time to edit the photos and post them up on the blog.

On Sunday I went to the Seal Beach pier.















I can't remember any exact date I have gone there.















I just have this sense of this place being here, and it always looks like this.

There is a pier made of wood.















You can't walk to the end anymore, it fell off in a storm.

There is also a small beach sandwiched between the Base and the Long Beach shipping yard.















The parking at the beach lot said $4 for all day and I paid it, but I think I could have put less money in the machine, for less time.

On the street I didn't see any meters! Just 2 hour parking for the shops and restaurants.

I did not walk to either end of the small beach.















It looks like I will have to go again soon and explore some more.

There were many interesting stores and restaurants on the main street.

The stores were mostly closed because it was late Sunday.

One store that was open, sold nothing but seashells!






































I told them I had a blog.

They were happy to let me take pictures inside.






































I would have loved this place as a kid.






































I asked and they said they have been there 50 years...

Everything was half off or really cheap.

I bought these shells to make jewelry:





















I made these things so far:


























Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts