Some pictures I took on Thursday.



Thursday I went to the Bolsa Chica ecological preserve.
(Today is Sunday.)


I got there shortly before sundown.


I didn't walk far enough to make it a walk for exercise.






















The sunlight ended too soon, and I didn't get many nice pictures.

















Maybe 25 pictures instead of 125.


I didn't make it to the center bluff where the sunflowers grow.
















It's that place with the trees off in the distance.



But, it is still a great destination to take pictures.



















I'm learning you can photograph a sunset, without any color in it!


















Yesterday, I created an Instagram account, for the first time!

I don't have anything posted yet.

I'm still figuring out how it works... file size and things like that.


I just felt like it was time to go in that direction!

Comments

Popular Posts