Rain, flowers, earrings




It has been raining for most of the weekend.



I didn't miss getting out, because it was too rainy to do anything.



I did take a few pictures of the office garden and the clouds.

































































Tuesday will be my next scheduled day off.

I will try to get out of my comfort zone, and not take pictures of the pier, again.




One thing I realized was that the pictures I took in the last post, were not really as low-resolution as I feared.

The phone takes pictures in 16:9  ratio, (the long format) with 9.1 megabytes.
The higher resolution (12 megabytes) only takes pictures in 4:3 ratio, which is more square.


So, if I wanted to take the longest picture, it would have been slightly lower res, anyway.



It still worked out OK to make a lot of nice desktop backgrounds.




















This morning I had some free time and I made some earrings.



I didn't find any inspiring pictures on the internet, but I remade some old earrings that I didn't like



These earrings were kind of boring so I added the flower bead in the middle.





















The new one is on the left.





While I organized my beads, I got some ideas for other earrings.


These very unique crystal beads in a cage came with a set of different beads.























After assembly:






















I also found exactly six large clear acrylic beads.



























I put them in a row.



























I think I would like to live somewhere rainy.

That way I wouldn't be tempted to go out, and when I did I'd always have clouds to take pictures of.


Comments

  1. Seattle always appealed to me, because I like the rain.
    But mt friends in Seattle, say that's because I don't have it every day? I seem more motivated to do everything in the rain?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts