I rescued a tumbleweed. With videos?


On Sunday the clouds cleared.

I tried to take a picture of a rainbow, but I can only see it on my phone screen.





I went to the beach.

It was really windy. Most of the clouds had blown away.


















I decided to skip the pier and went to the Bolsa Chica wetlands instead.



The wetlands entrance off the Highway was closed! It was near an area that had flooded.



I continued on and found the entrance on Warner was open.



















This was the opposite end of the park from where I went in December.




















Why does the moon always look so small in photographs?




















It was very, very windy!




If I had gone to the pier, the wind would have ripped the cell phone right out of my hands!

It was hard to see with all the wind.








The sunset wasn't very exciting from this end of the park.


















The wind was the most interesting part. I took some videos.

I just noticed you can add videos to your blog!

I uploaded a video to YouTube!

( I don't remember it being this easy before...)






Photos are nice, but they don't capture the wind the same way!





These ducks didn't seem to move at all with the wind.








I made a video of that, too.






At some point, I noticed this tumbleweed rolling along the fence line.






It seemed to be following me!





I wonder how many videos the Blogger will allow me to publish?


It got stuck in the fence.




I helped it over the fence, and watched it roll away.





Actually I think tumbleweeds are a detriment to the environment, so maybe I should not have helped it.


It was getting dark and the salt wind was burning my face, so I headed back.




There wasn't a good angle, but the moonlight was sparkly.







Comments

Popular Posts