A Bunch of Sunsets

 This time of year is great for sunsets!

I've haven't been blogging enough, but I made time to take pictures, this week and last week.

Last Sunday, the 6th, I went to the pier.



On December 8th and 9th, there were some nice sunsets that I saw from work, at the church:


I really like when the sky does this:

The 9th had an OK sunset, too:


The 11th and 12th was supposed to be the big festival of our Lady of Guadalupe.

There are always lots of groups that dance and sing. People walk to the church, and bring flowers and statues, and the church stays open all night. On the 12th we have a parade through the neighborhood and people build floats. All that of was cancelled this year.

It was depressing to see only a handful of people at the outdoor Mass.


This Sunday, the 13th, was a very low tide. 

I planned to go to the pier, but it took me forever to leave the house.

The sun had already set by the time I got to the beach! 

I stayed on the pier.


Luckily it was one of those sunsets that lasts and lasts.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts