Thank God It's Monday

I feel like June 1st should be a holiday.
Sometimes I look at a website with all the holidays for the day.
Among others, Today is "Thank God It's Monday" day and "Don't Give Up The Ship day."

I woke up unusually early, and got a picture of the sunrise:

Now that the big tree is gone, I have a better view of the sky.
The telephone pole is a little unattractive, but I know for a fact that the City is planning to run underground cables, one of these years.

The sky was looking special, in the evening.

I decided the riots had calmed down enough so I could venture out to the beach.

I went to Seal Beach.
I have not been to Seal Beach since everything closed in March.

It was strange to see the sun setting over the city, instead of on the end of the peninsula.
The beach was mostly empty.

There were a bunch of people taking pictures.

I didn't feel like they were in my way.
I like it when I get beach-goers in my pictures.

The beach is big enough to get pictures without people in them, if you want.

It ended up being about a 8 out of 10 for sunset pictures.
In other words, well worth the risk!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts