Another busy work week


Last week was an extremely busy week at the office.

Our church had their first Sunday services since the lockdown started in March.
They decided to hold it outdoors. We were only allowed 100 persons inside the building per service, but we could fit up to 400 people in the parking lot.

An outdoor altar was built in an area by the school.


There was a ticket system to make sure we didn't get too many people at the Masses.
I must have given out 500 tickets in person and answered A LOT of phone calls.

We did not reach capacity at the Masses, so this week we won't be making people get a ticket.
I'm so glad! I don't think I could handle another week of that.

Last week I worked in the garden only once or twice.
I picked these orange colored tomatoes.

I also chopped some wayward arms from this cactus.
I didn't finish.
I wanted it to look more even...

My dad and the neighbor decided it would be best to just get rid of it all together.
We are also planning to replace this wood fence with a brick fence sometime this summer.

I did not make any arts and crafts this week!

Comments

  1. A busy week indeed. Does it seem like nearing normal? Whatever the new normal will be.
    I visited a dear friend in hospice , and today a dear friend on her 95th birthday. Both were
    so meaning ful. Have a great new wek, Julie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts