December, so far




This month so far has not been thrilling. 


I cleaned out my phone 's cache and found a few pictures, though.






























Last weekend I felt depressed about my dad, who recently turned 85.


He's fine, but it's hard to watch him slow down and not be able to do anything about it.



























collage in my journal





I also went to a holiday party with the staff last weekend. 



















Lately, I have found myself left out of big decisions around the office. 

When it comes to meetings or getting info, I'm grouped with the newly hired staff.


Spending time with the staff outside of work made me feel a little less uneasy.








I won a door prize, a portable kettle!

























I've always wanted one, even though I usually heat my water for tea in the microwave.

It's just as fast as the microwave, and it turns off when the water is boiled.




There was a little excitement last week (before the rain.)


A lady accidentally stepped on the gas and drove her truck into the church patio!





















No one was injured and there was no damage to the structure of the church.






This week I had the flu, and it rained A LOT so I didn't go out anywhere.


I got a lot of use out of my new kettle, though, making tea.




I finished the last journal and started a new one this month.

























Mostly I've been writing, and making a little art.




























At the office,  we knew a new person was being hired.

We were told they would start in the new year.




















I was very startled to find the new employee working, on Monday.

No warning at all, not even an email.

In fact I found out who the new person was, from the new girl, and not anyone in charge.


Everyone is busy planning the office party and the Guadalupe day festival, so I'm sure that's why they forgot.



Also the database of records that had an error preventing me from entering data for months, has finally been fixed, too. 

I don't know if the fact that it's suddenly been fixed is good news or bad news...




Comments

  1. Sorry you had the flu Julie, did you have a flu shot?
    Wishing you a wonderful holiday season. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts