May Flowers Part 1

This weekend, the jacaranda trees in the neighborhood started blooming!


I wasn't expecting it because the trees are still mostly bare.

But, there are now flowers on the ground, and sticky sap on the car windows.


I took the rest of these pictures of flowers in my garden, about a week ago.

Calibrachoa (not bacopa):


Butterfly weed / Milkweed:

Dianthus:




Holy Spirit Orchid:

Mallow Shrub:



Rue:

Sweet Pea Bush:

These are not even ALL of my plants with flowers right now. 

Just the ones that photographed well, on one particular day.



How did I end up with so many? 

What did I do without them?


I must remind myself to take another photo safari soon, before they all dry up!

Comments

  1. Excellent, and what beautiful colors. I love close-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw more after I edited them, than I did through the camera lens!
    I will have to do this again, but even closer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts