Fire Mountain's ad idea


This Memorial Day weekend I stayed home and didn't do much.

Just stayed home and did some crafts.


Here is the front yard flower bed that I gardened a few weeks ago:


My knee hurts to kneel on it now, so I haven't done much, but it is looking nice.

There are some bulbs coming up as well:

The tall ones are probably Gladiolus.


In all my YouTube videos, I kept getting an ad for Fire Mountain Gems.

It features this specific earring design:


In the commercial it's red, but it is pretty straight forward idea.

I could not help but try to make it.

I already have these pre-made loops.

I haven't done wire wrapping in awhile, so getting it started was tricky.


I used a very long length of wire.

I had to choose the beads as well.

I've been in a 20's state of mind, so I picked green. 

I also wanted to use these iridescent beads I found in my collection:

Choosing the beads and figuring out how many went on each row, was time consuming.

Here is one earring after about an hour:


I had a lot of wire left over, enough to do the 2nd earring.

The 2nd earring took only a few minutes since I already knew which beads to use.

Here is the end result:

Very satisfting! 

Just like the commercial.

Comments

  1. Happy Memorial Day, Julie. Your Jacarana are still beautiful, as well as your planter. Your earring are great, will you wear them?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts