I needed something to blog about, so I went to the pier.

Edit: 11/17 

I moved all the "toggles" to see if this helps with blog views.


This week I had nothing to blog about.

I did see a kinda average sunset, during the week at work.


They finished cutting the tree down at church, which resulted in more logs I couldn't move.

My phone was empty of photos, so I went to the beach on Sunday (today.)

It was a warm day, almost 80 degrees, so it was pretty crowded.

There weren't any clouds.

I could have walked down on the sand, as it wasn't windy.

But in the distance I saw an odd effect, near Catalina island.

I walked to the end of the pier instead of on the sand.

It looked like there was an area of calm sea.

It had a kind of mirror effect which I'd never seen.

After looking at my pictures, I think it was just a layer of fog.


There is also a kind of mirage called a Fata Morgana, which I have seen in the desert.

It kind of makes mountains in the distance look like they are standing on thin pillars.


Usually the crowds of people are discouraging, but today they gave me a sense of life.

There were buskers and fishermen on the pier.

A lot of bikers on the main street.

I didn't take my mask off, but I wasn't annoyed by the people without masks.

I'm afraid we might shut down again, so it was nice to see people trying to be free.

We'll know more, on Tuesday...

Comments

  1. YES! It works, the format is a little wonky, but I a able to comment. I mentioned and linked your blog in my blog today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts