Happy Birthday to me!

 Today is my birthday, and also a just another Monday. 

The highlight of my day so far, is watching a live seismograph covering a small swarm of earthquakes in the desert.

This weekend I finished the paver brick area. Here is before:

It looked OK, but under all the plants was old furniture and paint cans.

All the old furniture is gone now. I'm still figuring out where to put the chairs.

I am working on moving the leftover paint gallons into smaller pints. 

The old pavers were filled in with cement. I didn't know how to do that, so I used sand.

It ended up OK, at least they aren't falling into a ditch now.

I hung up the suncatcher / air plant things under some trees.

I made almost a dozen, which seemed like a lot.

Once I hung them under the trees, however, they seemed to disappear!

I will need to make more, of course.

I went to the craft store to look for wire, but it was not on sale.

I did find these big Easter Eggs on clearance.

I remembered a project I saw on Pinterest: dragon's eggs!

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Julie! You have been busy. A big improvement and I love the whimsical air plants, they look magical against the foiiage. I bet they really look pretty at night? I love watching your projects unfold, so will be waiting to see you work your magic on the dragon's eggs?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts