Thanksgiving at the beach



On Thanksgiving I went to the Huntington Beach Pier again, just to take pictures.


The beach was not exactly empty.

















Some people were walking off their big meals, I guess!


















I liked the way the pier cast long shadows on the sand.











































It had rained the day before. The sun seemed very far away.




After the sun went down, the sky became gray and bleak.

















I couldn't stay at the beach long, because Dad wanted to make some ham for dinner.



























The sunset didn't seem colorful at all, so I drove home.



On the way home, the sky turned an amazing shade of purple, and then the full moon came out.

I wasn't anywhere where I could stop and take a good picture, though.



I didn't make any crafts over the weekend.

I just got lots of rest and worked on improving my mood.

Comments

Popular Posts