2 November- back after awhile























Not much has been going on lately.

Jacki's journal class ended and she has started a new series on portraits.

https://www.artsupplywarehouse.com/catalyst.php



I had to work during the day for the past two weeks, so I missed both.

The portrait class sounds exciting. Maybe next week.





I'm making progress with getting the Green car to pass the smog test.

I'm not going to discuss it in detail, though, because smog test is kind of a gray area...

Nothing is going to happen until next week, though.



While that's being parked, the Red car is making a clanking sound from the rear end.

It makes me not want to go anywhere interesting, like the beach.







Somehow I've managed to hardly go anywhere, but not make any interesting artwork at home either.





I got this nice picture of the church with clouds, maybe around Monday.








During the week, I made this necklace out of pink plastic "sea glass" and random glass beads.





I seemed to spend more time sorting things out and putting them away instead of making things.






Tonight I went into the back yard and made a bonfire, for the first time in months.

I almost never go outside anymore.


Maybe it had been too hot lately.




I see that my solar light string ball made of two hanging baskets, is doing well.







My solar chandelier is still lighting up, but still not effectively lighting up the yard area.






Sam is still being his usual self.




Guarding his yellow oinky pig from the ghosts.

Comments

  1. The smoke from the fire does look a little like ghosts? Your photo of the church is stellar! maybe they could use it ffor brochures etc.? The faces class is fun, we missed you. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts