Getting into the holiday feeling, with earrings





We are expecting some rain for Thanksgiving.

















Here is the view from my work this evening.



I didn't do anything exciting this week.

For me, that usually means going somewhere new, and taking pictures about it.




My mood is slightly better than last week.

I guess it helps to get angry sometimes, because it motivates me to change the things that aren't working.

Also, I can look forward to several days off this week.





Going through my camera roll, I found that my week was not completely boring.




I made some bead earrings to wear to the office Thanksgiving luncheon.


I didn't know what I was going to make at first.

First I made a chain of beads, but I wasn't satisfied with where it was going.




























I put together some different beads in a more festive color.























I saw that they looked nice in a star shaped pattern.






















I thought about how I could make them hold their shape.




I came up with a round hoop of wire.



























It ended up looking like a wagon wheel!






















It took many hours, mostly because the beads were tiny.

When I tried to run the wire through them, half of them didn't have a big enough hole.

But the result was pretty cool!




















Comments

  1. Wow! Patience pays off! That's talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Jacki, I was gonna say the same thing about patience.
    It definitely pays off with crafts but maybe not in other things.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts