Time has flown by!

The Jacaranda trees on my street are in bloom!

This year they started in April, around Easter, which seems kind of early.

I'll have to look up my blog from last the last couple years.

I've been super busy with the puppy, so I barely have had time to blog or do crafts.

He is now 14 weeks old.


I can't get him to sit still long enough for a picture!

I should be out walking him (and taking pictures of the trees) but I haven't had time to take him to get his last set of shots!


One thing I have done is to bring him to the church office during my lunch break. 

The office has a enclosed yard that doesn't have a lot of stray dog germs, where I have taught him how to walk on a leash, and introduce him to people.

He is going to look very intimidating as an adult, so I'm working as hard as I can on his manners.

He has such a baleful glare!


Luckily he is super sweet and playful with everyone, including men, which was NOT the case with my older dog Sam.

Part of what kept me busy was housebreaking. Now he is pretty much good at it, we can now let him loose around the house and he can also let himself out the dog door.

I got them tons of toys, and so far we haven't lost any furniture.

(Sam once chewed a loveseat sofa down to splinters)

They wrestle and play all day, unlike any two other dogs I've had before.

I'm keeping an eye out to make sure they play fair. I hope it doesn't turn into real battles, later on.

In the mean time it's great because it wears the puppy out.

Comments

Popular Posts