Weeding can wait

This weekend, I went to the beach at last!

I was going to weed and plant the last bit of my front yard flower bed.

(The spot at the end where the red roses are, needs weeding.)

But the sky was looking so interesting.


I had to go to the beach!

If I look at my pictures library, it appears I haven't gone to the beach, since January 4th.

I missed out on the winter season, and the empty beaches.


It's tourist season now, and the beach was crowded.

I walked away from the pier, to get a better view.



I made a few videos as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XqCuXewgxc



It was nice to be back at the beach!

I would go back again, today (Sunday) but I heard there was going to be a "White Supremacy Rally" at Huntington Beach.

If I go out again, it will have to be a different beach!

(So this is why my garden patch didn't get weeded last year...)

Comments

Popular Posts