Good start to Easter weekend

This week, the church announced the new capacity of 50%, or 600 people.

However, we expect many more people, so the services are still being held outdoors.

I attended the Holy Thursday Mass:

I saw a lovely sunset. 

I haven't been to the beach, yet... 

I think I haven't been there since January!


On Saturday afternoon, I worked some more in the front yard flower bed.

My dad mail-ordered a whole bunch of tiny bulbs.


There are 7 or 8 varieties. I think it is too late in the year to plant bulbs, but we'll see.

I planted them in the areas I have been weeding.


I'm glad I got around to weeding this part of the yard, because I didn't do it last year.

Today, Saturday, I got a huge catalog and idea book from Fire Mountain Gems.


It's huge!


The front cover has this prize- winning wire pendant:


There is so much to look at, I doubt if I will make it to the beach, this afternoon!


Comments

  1. Happy Easter, Julie. I love reading your blog and seeing what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts