More cleanup in the yard and a Covid Wedding

Today Saturday, I went to the wedding of one my co workes.
It was the first outdoor wedding we held, at the church.

The chairs were all placed six feet apart, for social distancing.
The area for the guests was covered with a canopy and tents.

I chose to sit in another covered area, far away from the action.

Everyone was good about wearing their mask, and social distancing.



At the end of the wedding I couldn't leave without greeting the new couple.
I felt awkward about removing my mask for a picture.

Congratulations to Maggie and Jesse!

This week, my activity in the back yard was tidying up this corner.

It was not awful, but underneath all the potted plants is old furniture and cans of paint left over from the home remodel we did two years ago.

I had my eye on a large, unique shelf from Jo-Ann's.
(It's no longer on their website)

It's 3 feet by 6 feet, and I was amazed that it fit perfectly in the back of the Green car.

Here it is all assembled.
I also put some solar lights on it.
I haven't quite finished with this area.

I need to dig up and replace the paver stones so they aren't falling over.
Also there are several mostly-empty cans of paint that need to be stored properly.

Comments

  1. Good work Julie! I have friend who planned to marry in 2021, but have changed to this September. I am glad for them, being put on hold is not fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts