3rd Generation Camaro and Firebird picnic


Saturday was the annual car club picnic.

It was held at Mile Square Park in Fountain Valley.

There were not a lot of cars there, (about 8 or 10)

so I didn't take a whole lot of pictures.

I had this interesting view when I pulled in:















My red car is a T-tops, it has removable Plexiglass panels instead of a roof.

This is a very 80's option and usually there are a few cars at a meet with them.

It looks like a solid roof but when you remove them it's almost like a convertible.















I almost never remove the tops, maybe once a year, for many reasons.

But for the picnic it was nice. I got a lot of compliments.

Here's a real convertible belonging to a friend:

















This white camaro parked next to mine was the best looking!



















It originally came from Hawaii and had only 20,000 miles on it.

Here are some of the other cars:














Here's a link to a panoramic picture somebody else took:

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.thirdgen.org-vbulletin/1300x379/5cdfd7ce_5df2_408b_8753_f6d98acaac94_fa7e8838c89d06e89d4d91226edb5ba15fc1b962.jpeg

Some one had a drone, also, but I haven't seen the video yet.


Don the mechanic was there and looked alright.

He hasn't got a date for his surgery yet, but it will be soon.

I don't think he has any plans to work on my small car problems,

but I will stop by maybe next week to pick up some parts I left at his shop.

For his retirement, he sold some old vehicles, and bought a new Chevy Silverado.

(I didn't get pictures of his new truck.)

Comments

  1. You had a great day for it Julie. It's nice to be with people who share common interests.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts