Picking flowers

The weather has been nice all week. 

Everywhere I look, there are signs of spring.


Lately, I've been busy at work.

For instance, his is the time of year when people plan their weddings for the upcoming year.

We also have a bunch of funerals again, sometimes two per day.

To be honest, though, half of these are 1-year Memorials, for people who died last year.


Not everything in the office is gloomy. 

The cat shows up once a day to cheer me up.












I have my little garden in the bowl.

I discovered the plants began to grow fuzzy white mold! So I had to take the glass dome off.

Another day, I brought a large marble to the office and took this photo for my Instagram.

I see these kind of pictures all the time, and decided to try it, myself.


Not too long ago, I was depressed. I didn't think I would ever find time to garden again.

This week, I came home from work and saw some flowers in the front yard were blooming again.

These sage flowers caught my eye.


This is one of the new plants I put into the front yard strip last year.

I saw that although a little overgrown, the plants were all doing all right.


I pulled some weeds and trimmed, and it looked much better.


Not everything was weeds, either.

There were some bulbs I planted too late last year, like in May or June.

Now they are coiming up!

I picked a little bouquet of flowers, and brought it to work.

The flowers only lasted a day, but it was long enough for me to make some pictures

I

Comments

Popular Posts