Things I did this week, and things I didn't do

This week, I added more buttons to the sunflower jean jacket.

I fixed the center section so it is more rounded.

I kept at it every day. 

Now I'm making the center of a second flower:

I saw this sunset from the office:

This weekend I heard the news that churches will be able to hold indoor services soon!

A lot of people are going to be happy.


I made these bracelets that looked like stuff from the Sundance catalog.


I made these earrings, not even to wear them, just because it made me happy!


What i didn't do was try to find the new mechanic to fix my brakes.

I wrote his number on a paper, but I lost it.

I know I will be a lot happier once I get my cars fixed, but somehow I just feel lazy about it.

I guess it is anxiety about going to a new place for the first time in twenty years!


Comments

  1. I love all of your projects and that you are so motivated to do them. Your jeanms jacket is already terrific and soon to be even more so. Your bracelets do look like Sundance, and your earrings are beautiful, they need to be worn?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts