Earrings and dragon's eggs

Sometimes I think I don't have much going on, because I hardly go out anywhere, and then I realize I have a lot of photos and that I forgot to blog about. 

My seedlings are growing, but like last year, all I seem to be growing are tomatoes.

This past week, I made a bunch of earrings again.

I am glad to be done with sewing on the denim jackets.

Another thing I found this week were the big Easter eggs at the craft stores.

I found these eggs at the Dollar Tree.

They are the same size as the eggs I got from Hobby Lobby last year, to make my Dragon eggs.

This new batch of eggs will completely fill my basket:



Comments

  1. You have really transformed your dragon eggs, they are beautiful! I like you earrings too, I hope you wear them?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts