I finished embellishing my denim jackets!

Most of this week I stayed at home feeling gloomy. 

I had time to finish the embellishment projects on my denim jackets.

I added all the buttons to the back of the jacket with the sunflowers:

I took it out in the sun to take a better picture:

I haven't done anything to the front.


Someday soon, I'll travel to JoAnn's, which has all kinds of findings...


Here is the other jacket:

Mostly all I needed to finish, was sew down all the pieces, which was boring.

This is the back:

I'm still looking for something special to go in the center.

I was going to put the metallic buttons on the sunflower jacket, but I felt they looked better on this one.



I still plan to add more embellishments to this jacket, too.

But at least the major parts are finished, so I feel I can finally wear them out.


Comments

Popular Posts