I finished the dragon's eggs

 This week I finished the last four, of the dozen dragon's eggs.


Here are some of the other ones in progress:



Here they are all finished, in a pile:

I took them outside for a better picture:


My original idea was to make some kind of yard ornament, but they are too fancy. 

I think I will find a basket, and keep them indoors.

I'm not sure why I made them at all, but they kept me occupied for the past month or so.


Today I visited a transmission shop I'd heard about, in Costa Mesa. (I didn't take pictures)

The green car has been ailing since December, but Don's shop was closing, and then the pandemic happened, so I never got around to fixing it.

I was nervous going to a place I'd never been to before!

It seemed like a nice old place, friendly people, not too fancy, with a lot of older Chevys and faded Corvettes parked all around.

They will need to test drive it. I made a tentative appointment for Friday or next Monday...

that gives me time to put some more pieces of the car back together!



Comments

  1. Nice work Julie! I wish you good luck with a new mechanic, all apendages crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts