Spending time outdoors with dogs and flowers


This week I had no time for crafting, since it means shutting myself up in my room.

I have to watch out for the puppy. We take several potty breaks outside all day long.


Since it's kinda dark in the house, I take most of my pictures outside (when I remember to!)

I'm still indecisive about a name. 

He has a funny black and hairy chest, that reminds me of some actors from the 70's.

This week he turned 9 weeks.

I feel like the only growing he has done is his ears! 


I want him to stay small, but I wish he would grow faster, to be big enough to play with Sammy.

They spend time in different rooms, usually Sam gets the run of the house and yard at night.

Overall, things are pretty peaceful. 

The cat sleeps and eats in the bedrooms, and comes out when the puppy is asleep.

They have met a few times, and she hasn't tried to claw him. He really respects her space.


Since I spend all my free time outside now, I have time to take pictures of the flowers at home.

Everything is in bloom!

This is a dwarf bottlebrush tree.

This is called a Mallow but it looks like a Hibiscus:


I'm glad I'm not allergic to flowers or animals.

I don't know what my life would be like!

Here is a Hibiscus:


Here are some of the flowers I planted in the front yard last year:

It is looking great.

In case you can't tell, violet and blue are my favorite colors!


I forgot the names of most of the flowers (that's what Google is for)

Glad we are getting some rain tonight. 

I'm going to post more flowers pictures on Facebook and Instagram.

Comments

Popular Posts