November flew by.

I thought I had blogged at least twice this month but I haven't!

I have been using my Instagram more often, and I guess I forgot about my blog


Here are some things I did all month.

I made these earrings:


Thinking about the holidays always gets me down.

Before I knew it, Thanksgiving was upon us!

I saw a photo of a crow on Pinterest, and I painted it in my sketchbook.

But most of the month was not all together depressing.

I found some buttons at the Dollar Tree again!

It was fun to sort though the buttons and imagine making them into earrings.

I made these earrings last weekend.

At work, I was visited by the office cat almost every day.

I made these earrings this weekend.

Thanksgiving was not as boring or gloomy as I had anticipated.

It was very exciting and eventful, but not in a good way...

I'm not ready to discuss it, but it has to do with the cars.

Today I painted this barn owl, also from a photo I saw on Pinterest.


I think I spent a lot of time on this painting, because I had a lot of thinking to do!

Comments

Popular Posts