Jewelry, and office changes

 This week I have been very inspired.

I continued to make jewelry with the bunch of new beads.

Here are some of the garnet beads in stretch bracelets:





I'm going to do-over the green bracelet.

Some earrings with different garnets:


These are kinda boring, I might remake them.



I made this bracelet with some beads I've had for a while:


These beads were the less colorful beads, from sets of colored beads.


At work, volunteers dug up the old garden, that had been over grown with bamboo.

They cut down trees and planted bougainvillea and small flowers in the beds.


They moved these statues out from an area where they were not noticed, to a better area.


I learned that these statues were salvaged from a cemetery.


Just the right amount of creepy! It makes me like them more.

I will take more pictures once they finish. They are making a hill...


The office was painted today, although I don't have any good pictures.


It's blue instead of beige. 3 walls are light blue and this back wall is darker blue.

Here's a picture of the cat exploring the kitchen.




Comments

  1. Great blog, Julie. I am always interested in what you are doing, even at work. The new yard looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts