A few clouds and Nacho cat

I had to work last Saturday, (Sept. 25).

Although I tried, I wasn't able to make it to the beach before sunset.

I did take a few pictures of the clouds.


Sunday ended up being too cold. I drove to the beach, but didn't even get out of the car.

There were some interesting clouds on Wednesday.

The rest of the week has been hot and dry.

The church cat had an interesting adventure today.

He getting to be famous, because instead of running away, now he lets everyone pet him.

The pastor calls him Big Red, but I like to call him Nacho cat, because he is orange, and not my cat.


Today when I arrived at the office, the pastor had sad news. 

A couple, wearing pyjamas, was seen taking him this morning.

We reviewed the security cameras and it was true.

This couple visited the church early this morning, and Big Red was there to meet them.

Seeing how friendly he was, the young lady scooped up the cat, and the couple walked off.


The boyfriend did not seem very convinced of the idea.


They must be our neighbors, because they just walked down the street with the cat.

It was disturbing, because we are fond of the cat, and feared for his safety. 
But on the other hand, he let himself be taken.
Maybe he belonged to them, after all?

I glanced at some of the cameras to see if he came running back, but he seemed gone for good.


At lunch time, though, Nacho cat was back at our doorstep!


None the worse for wear. 

If only animals can talk! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts