some earrings and a summer visitor



I haven't posted enough, lately.


Here are some water lilies I photographed today.









Here are some earrings I made one day, about a week ago.



I found these starfish charms in my junk pile.




I also had these two beads. I didn't know what to do with them.




Sometimes I will start with one kind of bead, and then try to match it to something else.



This time, I liked the way they looked with the starfish charms.




Another thing I had in my junk pile were these two pearly buttons.




I got these at Joann's craft store.

They have a whole aisle of nothing but buttons.



I combined them with some other pearl beads to make these earrings:








Today, I saw a familiar summer guest...



 A red dragonfly is patrolling the fish pond again!





This one is not as red as the one I saw a year or two ago.






The dragonflies are a sign that the summer is more than half over.

Comments

  1. You are so good at your earrings Julie!
    And I love the close-up of the dragonfly!
    Amazing photography, Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts