The car is back from its upgrades, some collages.

Yesterday, I had some time off and I was able to pick up the red car.

There were some disappointments.

For instance, the parking brake isn't calibrated, so I have to pull it ALL the way up to park the car.



Also, the new clutch bearing is making an annoying squeak!
.
It kind of sounds like one of the cars in the cartoon The Jetsons, only higher pitched!



The car is still drive-able, but it will be a few weeks before I can get back there, to get it fixed.





There's always something going on with the cars.

The spring and summer always feels like time to work on them and make changes!





I made a few collages in my journal after I came back from San Diego.

I made them with magazine pictures and acrylic paint:








This one has more water soluble pencil, and then I went over it with paint.

It's inspired by uncomfortable new shoes:




These are about family, and sunburns.







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts