Growing up is tough

Blogging has been pretty hard for me this year!

None of my cars have been in working order, for the whole year. 

I borrow my dad's car to get around, and it needed repair too! 

So, I haven't taken any extra trips, like to the beach, all year either.


This month I turned 45. My sister came to visit!

We did go to as many beaches as we could. 


It was good to see my sister after many years.

One day, we went to the Orange Circle to look at antiques. I remembered the Indian store there, and got some beads. I made a couple stretch bracelets.

At the end of the week my dad's car decided it needed fixing, so it's in the shop now. 

Maybe once it's repaired properly I will feel like going out, more.


Blitz was as well behaved as he could be, having never had guests over.

Not too much jumping up, and he didn't bark a whole lot either. (Sam does bark a lot at strangers)

His thing right now is stealing things from throughout the house so we can chase him.

Blitz is now 7 months old and bigger than Sammy.

Sammy weighs about 59lbs and Blitz probably weighs about 50 here. 

Blitz will probably mature another inch taller and 65 lbs.


Another thing he likes to do is jump in the fish pond and then try to run through the house.


Blitz loves the water and gets in it several times a day. 

Luckily the house is mostly tile...


I got him two pools so he could get in clean water, and he destroyed them. 

He likes to chase the water from the hose around and when he can't do that, he chews on the hose.

I removed the brass end of the hose so he doesn't hurt his teeth.


Blitz finished a Puppy training class at Petsmart and is finishing an Intermediate class next week.

It's fun, but I don't practice enough during the week at home, so he barely knows sit and stay!

Well, maybe a little more than that!

The training has certainly helped, otherwise he would be as wild as he looks...


We joke around that he has two personalities. I wonder where he get's that from?

Next week are starting at a different training place I know, that specializes in German Shepherds.

Training there made a really big difference with Sam when I took him there 9 years ago.

Comments

Popular Posts