Big dogs, Little flowers



Sorry for not blogging much.

Every day, I must spend an hour or two in the garden with the dogs, or take a walk.

I made a lot of videos on my You Tube channel of the dogs wrestling together.

If we don't all play, regularly and every day, the puppy becomes naughty and starts running around the house, picking up random items, or chewing on my feet!

If I keep them busy, then they sleep peacefully the rest of the day.

Although he is troublesome, it's no more than any of my other dogs were.

He has become a very handsome dog, and I'm glad I decided to get another.



Besides photographing the dogs, (which I often don't have hands free to do!) I haven't done many crafts.

One day at work, I found these little salmon-colored weeds in the grass.

I looked them up and they are called Scarlet Pimpernel (also the name of a classic book)

I've been wanting to press flowers for a while, so I picked a bunch.
I pressed them in a thick book and parchment paper, for about a week. 

I got all these little papery flowers:

I haven't had much time to do anything with them, yet.





Comments

Popular Posts