Puppy is growing too fast

Puppy is now 4 months. 

He is not half as big as Sammy, but his feet are full-sized.

He is about 95% housebroken and has the run of the house now, since he can access the dog door this way.

Shortly after this video, he chased Sam out of the room. He thinks he is the boss!

He lost his fuzzy puppy hair and now is shiny and dark.

When I'm not paying attention, I can't tell which dog I'm petting.


I thought he was going to turn a deep  rust color, but instead his hair is tan with black tips.

This color is called sable, because each hair has two colors, and it can vary each time they shed.

Now that he's grown, this is pretty much the color he will be.


Sam is looking in great shape for turning 12 years old this summer.

They wrestle constantly, so that keeps them both occupied.

Puppy has a funny looking face.

I still call him Puppy, but officially his name is Blitz, (the name the pastor came up with.)

I've also thought of calling him Monkey, because he is funny looking from some angles!

Sammy likes to show off how well he can still jump, and it annoys the puppy.


He makes some very fearsome faces and noises, but he is really very sweet. 

He even likes men!

The opposite of Sam, who looked very cute as a puppy but really isn't warm and friendly.

I don't expect "Blitz" to be super friendly, tho. He is a "working" dog after all.


This week he learned the hose is fun to chase:

https://youtu.be/NyuBZXeKVF4

His shots will be all done in the next week or so, and I'm checking out places to train.

My neighbor asked me what is up with my cars, and I said "I have a new hobby right now..."

Comments

  1. Looks like a cute, fun puppy. I am glad both dogs get along so well. The video is fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts