Mom passed 1 year ago today




It's hard to believe that 1 year has gone by!


Today we went to the cemetery and put flowers on Mom's grave.


Dad goes more often than I do.


Also I had the Mass offered for Mom today and tomorrow.




This week, I painted some more flowers from my garden.





I got this cup the last time I was at Daiso.

Just for putting flowers in it, to draw.


I made a sketch with water color pencils.




The lighting wasn't very good...

My drawing is a little better, but my photography sucks, this day.


Here, I drew the flowers on the mug, with a blue felt tip marker.






I added some watercolor wash from a tray of watercolors:





It's hard to get the right shade of pink with just watercolors.

I touched up the roses with a little neon red and neon pink marker.


This is what I ended up with:





Oops! The photo was a little crooked.

Here's a better one:






I really like this mug, it's much easier to draw than a glass vase!

Comments

  1. Yes, I agree the year has passed quickly.
    Your artwork is lovely. Take good care. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts