Saturday, January 9

Today was only an OK day
Yesterday I got my red car back from having its bumper painted, and everything was fine.
I am excited because he did a good job and I am going to take another car to him in about 6 weeks.


It was a very quiet day at work.

It was so quiet that I heard a mouse squeaking in a cabinet.
It was stuck in one of those cruel sticky traps they use in the office.
I took it outside and euthanized it with a shovel.
It made me feel gross.
I painted this.



I heard a bag rustle in the office kitchen.
I set out another trap baited with a peanut, I caught a second, larger mouse.

It doesn't help that this building used to be a convent, so we have a huge full kitchen that can serve up to 20 people.
Usually it ends up full of unlabeled, forgotten food, like most office kitchens.
Like that 2lb bag of peanuts left over from the Christmas pinatas.

Comments

Popular Posts