Signs of spring

Thursday, we had some really amazing clouds, although it didn't rain.






On Sunday I saw this monarch butterfly outside the office, and I realized that time is passing.

\


At home on monday, I saw this yellow sulfur butterfly on my lemon bush.




It seemed to know it matched the lemons!



The workers have removed the carpet from every room except the living room.

They started painting Dad's bedroom.

He picked an unfortunate shade of pale green for the walls.

Maybe I should have helped him pick out the color, but I was busy taking a nap.

I probably would have picked a beige color for his room, anyway.


I went to Home Depot and picked out colors for my bedroom and the spare bedroom.

Two years ago exactly, I painted the bedroom a purplish gray.

This year I changed my shabby white drawers for some dark Ikea furniture, and now the whole thing seems a little dark.



I am picking a lighter shade of purplish gray.

For the spare bedroom I am picking a cream color instead of light orange.

This paint brand came with cards that help you coordinate the colors.





I can't wait to use the spare bedroom again for making art!

I mean, I literally could not wait.

When there's no one around, I go in there and use my sketchbook on the huge drafting table that nobody can move.




The workers left a pile of junk in the middle of the room!


Not as bad as the pile of junk outside, that I took out of there!



They have removed carpet from every room except the living room, which they will probably do today.

Comments

  1. From here, it seems like you are moving right along.
    btw: I took 8 cloud pictures Thursday too, the clouds were amazing. Mine will be in my Saturday blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts