Lots of Boxes!

Today the cabinets arrived!



We picked this brown color from an unexciting choice of colors.

(the color can be seen on the large panel in the background, that will go around the refrigerator.)




They measured again, for the countertop.

I was very uninspired by the choices we had for the colors on the countertop, and I don't think I will like the very light gray "quartz" color.
I should have picked something more exciting.




The painter was supposed to come today and finish, but we didn't hear from him.



We are still pending another electrical inspection.




The cat is happy with all her new boxes.





The dog would like to jump onto the boxes and get his picture taken, too!




Hmm. I think I need to clean off my phone camera lens...

Comments

  1. A test od patience for sure,
    but then you're good at that! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts